Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back for teachers


Well I officially start back to school this week for teacher training. I have enjoyed my summer but it has come to an end. We have time this week to set up our rooms and get our lessons together for the first week. We will get our schedules and class rosters. Here are a few shots of my room...it is pretty big so I have to find stuff to fill up the space with. We are still bummed that we are not in the same school, but our hope is that after this year that I will be able to make it back over to Spotsy. We just enjoy one saving gas, but also have time together on the ride to and from home. That way we don't feel so bad doing our own things in the evening if we have or want to.

4 comments:

Alden and Dorian said...

Love seeing your classroom Brandon! I know it stinks that you and Jackie are at different schools......thank you God that you BOTH have jobs! I start back to work Monday, so I feel your "summer's end" sentiment.

Kim said...

your class room looks great, know you likie it. Yes sorry you both are at differant schools at least have jobs though..
KNOW YOU WELL HAVE A FUN FULL YEAR..

Susan and Richard said...

Great to see where you spend your days working, Brandon. YOu and Jackie take care.

Kim said...

put some new pictures up and news mom